Naijatechworld: Publish And Share New Blog Post Automatically To Google+

Monday, February 2, 2015

Publish And Share New Blog Post Automatically To Google+


The purpose of this post is to show you how you can share your new blog post automatically to Google+ without viewing the post..

What is Google+

Google+ (or Google Plus) is a social media networking and identity service that is owned and operated by Google Inc.. I will not talk more on Google+ because I know as a blogger with your Gmail account ,that you already have a Google Plus account..

Google+ is also one of the Top means to rank your blog in search Engine.. I will Talk about that later

Follow this steps to share your New blog Post Automatically to Google+ at the point of publication.

How To Share Post To Google+ Automatically

1. Visit www.blogger.com/home and sign in.
2. Select your blog from the dashboard
3. On your Blog Dashboard select the Google+ Icon Located at the left hand side..( see picture Sample Bellow)


4. After that, Link and Select your Google account ,If you have may account just select  the one you will like to use..

5. Note: If you You are using Blogger As Default then you have to link your Google+ account With blogger before this step.
6. You will notice a small box by the left hand side when you select your google plus account.
7. Tick the box with ''Automatically Share After Posting''



That is all, no need of viewing the post then clicking on share buttons any more . Because you can do it automatically. I hope this Helps.. Comment And Share

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the enlightenment, you are really doing a great job with your site and I have learnt so much. I just keep flipping through all your post to get more ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, I would like to contribute to this topic. I observed that my post automatically get shared to google+ immediately after I post it from my back-end on blogger. However, I noticed that this does not happen if I use e-mail post option,it does not share to my google+ and I make a lot of post on my site anywhere I go with my e-mail post option and I only visit my back-end occasionally to tidy up some things. What do you think I can do on this note.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your Contribution Joseph. I have not tried the email option but I think the Google+ option is the best and its been used by top bloggers..

      Delete
  3. This is a great tip to make things happen without having to do them manually. Getting yourself posted to each of the social networks is not an easy process when you do them all one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google+ is one of my main sources of traffic for my site. I love to post to it automatically because it takes one more step out that I would normally have to do manually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google+ is an important part of any website traffic generation. If you cannot do it manually the right way, getting it done like this is works just the same. Great work helping others!

    ReplyDelete