Naijatechworld: Manage and Monitor Your Facebook Ads with the new Ads Manager for iOS

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Manage and Monitor Your Facebook Ads with the new Ads Manager for iOS

Facebook Founder and Ceo Mark Zuckerberg and his Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg Yesterday Sent a big "Thank You" message to all their Advertisers as they hit more than two million active advertisers on Facebook.

In the quest for more Business Strategy and to give facebook marketers more medium to manage and advertise their businesses , they Introduced the new Facebook Ads Manager for iOS. 
You can now spend less time on your desktop computers and more on mobile devices for better mobile ad campaign management.

What You Can Do With iOS Ads Manager
You can use the iOS ads manager whether to Track or create new ads , It is a powerful App that will help your marketing campaign.. Marketers can use it to:

= Track Their Ads Performance
= Create New Ads
= Edit an existing Ads
= Edit their Ads Budgets And Schedules
= Also to get Push Notifications.

As at the time of writing this post , the Ads manager app for iOS is available only in the US and will be available worldwide in the next few weeks as stated by them.
They Also revealed that they are seriously working to also build ads manager app for Android and is expected to be launch later this year.

Go HERE now to Download the iOS Ads Manager App..

3 comments:

  1. I got the same message and it made me feel like a big boy that facebook really noticed and thanked for his patronage. I think I will use thesame logic for my clients too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides, I manage my ads well on my andriod phone via my facebook apps, and I also change spending limit and others. i will revert to this post in future if I change my phone. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can someone tell me how to place adds on twitter , instagram or linkedin?

    ReplyDelete