Naijatechworld: 5 Legit Ways To Make Money As An Undergraduate In Nigeria

Monday, March 2, 2015

5 Legit Ways To Make Money As An Undergraduate In Nigeria

Making money as a student in Nigeria Is not as difficult as people think.. Yes Education in Nigeria is very difficult especially when you don't have enough money..
In this post i will show you many ways to make money while in school.. Some businesses you can start with little capital.. Here I will share some tips that will help you put some cash in your pocket.

The following Avenues bellow will help you get some bucks while in school..

1. Making Use Of  Your Skill..

If you have any skill at all as a student why not develop it to yield money for you.. I know of a female student in my school that is very good in making chin-chin, what she does is to make some chin-chin and supply to shops in the school, it might look local in your eye but i tell you Students buy it very well.. Are you good in hair dressing , you can work part time in many saloons located close to your Area . And for the guys You can also do the same, discover your Skill and it.. A boy in my Hostel sells sachet water, Recharge Cards and Indomie, So we always buy from him instead of going outside the compound to buy them and he is making money from it.. You can start doing the same in your Hostel..

2. Making money money online as a freelancer[fiverr].

Freelancing is not just meant for students alone but also for everybody . I included it here because many students still do not believe that making money online is not real.. But the truth is that you can make a good amount of money on the internet in many ways which becoming a freelancer is one of them. I made mention of Fiverr because it is the simplest place to start making money online..

Fiverr is a freelancing website where you get paid $5 for services you are capable of rendering, you can earn more than that when you become a level one seller or level two seller..

So Which services can you offer on fiverr?
Services you can offer on fiverr ranges from:-
= Article writing
= Sketch Drawing ( If you are good in Drawing )
= Graphic Designs
= Logo Designs
= Modelling...etc...
Go Here to register an account on fiverr



Above is just a screenshot of one of my fiverr accounts that i opened not more than two weeks ago. I have made over  N 18,000 when you convert to Naira and I have three accounts..  I  know some people that make much more than that here in Nigeria. So you see there is a lot of money to be made on fiverr. If you need more info just comment or use the contact form..

3. Taking Photograph

I will not talk much here because i believe you all know it all.. taking photo shuts in school both passport and full album photo. I cant tell you how much you can make in this business but people into it do make a good money..


4. Making Money Blogging

You can make good money online as a student with blogging.. Though you need a Laptop for you to venture into blogging. You might have heard about making money with blog , It is very much possible, blogging is all about being creative and determined . Its not a get-rich quick business it requires Determination.. You also need to ask you self which type of Niche you will like to venture into ( what you want to blog about), ranging from , Tech and Info Blog, News and Entertainment etc.. Once you have taken all this in consideration then you head over to www.blogger.com and get started..


5. Making Use Of Your Intelligence

Are you a Genus or very Intelligent? You can make good money while in school with your intelligency by writing Assignments and Projects for other Students.. When I was in my 100 level i made good money from this means.. The lazy ones will come to me to help them with their assignments , " the big guys and the big girls " in our class.. All i do is tell them how much they will pay me depending on how hard and number of the assignment...

I will stop here.. There are many other ways to make money while studying here in Nigeria.. If you need more info please use the contact form or send me an email or use the comment box...
Hope this helps..

8 comments:

  1. I must confess that; this is a nice post. I recently wrote a similar article to this on my blog (www.easymoneybag.com) this week. In addition, a student could also start up mini importation business, affiliate marketing and even sell stuffs on OLX. Just take that bold step forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Nich...
    I actually made money as an undergraduate building logs for people and campus organization. It may sound very funny, but many people dont even know how to build a blog even though it is as simple as ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I forgot to add, my prices were random, but not less than #3000 and I was well patronized. I still build blogs for people up till now using blogger or wordpress and some others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that Joseph, Yes creating blogs for people is also another avenue of making money while in school...
      Thanks

      Delete
  4. Great tips! In some ways, it has become easier to make money online these days. I use Fiverr and that is a good amount of cash that I can make during my time away from work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are good tips! I also use Fiverr to make extra money. I like to take photos on the side as a hobby, but never really made any money doing it. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would recommend that if you have the time, to start a blog about something that you know. The traffic, audience and the money will flow in eventually, but it does take time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete