Naijatechworld: Review Bloggercheat New Template

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review Bloggercheat New Template

Am happy to have reached the level I am today.. Without You all Bloggercheat is nothing.
As you can see, My blog is wearing a new Look And I believe is more nice than the old layout. And not just by physical looks but also this new Template is more SEO OPTIMIZED compared with the old template..

Here are Some more features in this new template...

=> It has double column Post View.
=> It has A Preview Drop Down Menu.
=> Seo Optimized with social media share buttons.
=> Highly Responsive
=> Mobile Friendly.
=> Optimized with Sitemap Archive Page. etc

I cherish you all my readers and subscribers and want the best for you.. Please review my blogs new template and give me your feedback , If you feel there are some things that needs to be amended or if you like the new template please Review.. Post your review in the comment box bellow.

Thanks for your Help On this..

Yours

Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment